SEEDS Children's Ministry
Our ministry goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment where children can hear God's word and learn to put God's word into practice. We strive to make their church experience fun and fulfilling through expressions of love, guided crafts, games, and scripture memory.
Our vision is to partner with parents in planting God's Word into the children's hearts so that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
SEEDS ministry serves children from 18 months to 6th grade. All the children join together at 10:00 AM for praise and worship as a large group before later being dismissed to their appropriate classrooms.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
A breakdown of the morning schedule follows:
- 10:00 - Family Worship
- 10:30 - Children's Message
- 10:40 - Children dismissed to classes
- 10:45 - Snack Time (Bathroom break)
- 11:00 - Bible lesson and activities
- 11:45 - Clean up and dismissal
The age/class breakdown are as follows:
- Seedlings -Infants to 18 mos (stay with their parents)
- Sprouts BROWN- toddlers (18 mos-24 mos)
- Sprouts RED- toddlers (2 yrs)
- Mini-Wheats YELLOW (preschool)
- Mini-Wheats ORANGE (pre-K)
- Mini-Wheats PURPLE (Kindergarten)
- Wheaties GREEN (1st & 2nd grade)
- Wheaties BLUE (3rd & 4th grades)
- Wheaties BLUE (5th & 6th grades)
"Still other seed fell on fertile soil and produced a crop that was thirty, sixty, and even a hundred times as much as had been planted." Mark 4:8
05.26.13 | Welcome to Harvest Lunch
If you are newer to our church, we would love to connect with you and share our church’s story and… More
06.15.13 | Dad's Day Picnic
Harvest will be hosting a Dad's Day Picnic on June 15th from 10AM-2PM. We will be meeting at The Barrington… More
Community Group Retreats 2013
This year, in place of a Churchwide Congregational Retreat, we will return to having each Community Group plan their own… More