Local Outreach Ministries
When we serve, we join in on God’s mission in this world. God is at work all around us, rescuing lost people and healing brokenness in our world. God is asking each of us to give our lives for His Kingdom, here and now, and to bring love, compassion, and hope in the name of Jesus.
Below are some opportunities for us to be together on mission in our local communities. These are partner organizations with whom we have an established relationship and trust. We want to challenge you to pray and then take action to engage these serving opportunities together with other friends, family members, or your community group. We are in this together on mission for the glory of God.
Check out our local serving catalog that we put together to highlight most of these opportunities in one place!
- Food Pak Ministry
- Serving the local poor with food and relationship.
- Doorway ESL
- Building friendships with those learning English as a second language.
- Exodus World Services
- Helping refugees adjust to life in the United States.
- Grip Outreach for Youth
- Reaching at-risk youth for Christ through mentoring and discipleship.
- Willow Creek Food Pantry
- Serving those in need in the Northwest suburbs.
- Feed My Starving Children
- Packing meals for hungry children around the world.
05.26.13 | Welcome to Harvest Lunch
If you are newer to our church, we would love to connect with you and share our church’s story and… More
06.15.13 | Dad's Day Picnic
Harvest will be hosting a Dad's Day Picnic on June 15th from 10AM-2PM. We will be meeting at The Barrington… More
Community Group Retreats 2013
This year, in place of a Churchwide Congregational Retreat, we will return to having each Community Group plan their own… More